Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9


We woke up to SNOW. Can you believe it! Santa Fe has not had any moisture in the past 75 days. But the good news was it warmed up by lunch time. We did laundry, chores and planned our next stop until lunch. After, we walked the Canyon Road which is the artist area of Santa Fe. There was so much to see. You really need two days to visit all the shops. Then went to dinner and headed back to pack up for Sedona tomorrow morning.

The place we have been staying is great. A about a block or so from the Plaza in Santa Fe. We have to stay here when we come back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! I can't believe you guys are live blogging from the road. Very fun keeping up with you.
    Love,
    A very jealous Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of envy, ... I've got it. There's nothing like a road trip. Happy belated birthday, Ashley. I heard a rumor that you'll be heading to Las Vegas at some point. Is that true? I'll be checking in to keep my envy fresh. (One suggestion -- add the city to your date line so we can see at a glance where you are.) Love, from the eternal editor, Ellen.

    ReplyDelete